We export and supply Light Crude Oil. We supply a minimum of 1000,000 BBL up to a maximum of 5 Million BBL (x 12 months) on a monthly contract. Generally, buyers agree to a plus or minus 5-10% tolerance level unless stipulated otherwise. Shipment will be as per delivery schedule. Payment can be made at delivery/destination ports.
We are offering light crude oil for export with payment at destination ports
we confirm we are able supply as minimum 1000,000bbl x 12 to 5million bbl monthly contract.
Price : Market related
NNPC Technical Specifications :-
- Specific Gravity : 0.8398
- Api at 60 deg. F : min 34.00 5% (astm d-1298)
- Water content by distillation : 0.2% (astm d-4006)
- Pour point degrees f : below 40 (astm d-97)
- Sulfur weight % : 0.14 (astm d-139)
- Salt content parts per billion : 3.0 (astm d-526)
- Reid vapor pressure (p.s.i.g.) : 6.52 (astm d-529)
- Kinematic viscosity @ 30 deg. C : 2.2 (astm d-523)
- Distillation initial boiling point (ibp) : 35 deg. C (astm d-86)
- Distill to 75 deg. C vol.% : 7.0
- Distill to 175 deg. C vol.% : 35.5
- Distill to 250 deg. C vol.% : 51.5
- Distill to 300 deg. C vol% : 60.5
- Colour : Dark Brown
All parties agree to a tolerance level of plus or minus 5%-10%, with respect to the quality inspection, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Buyer issues purchase order (LOI) with Bank Comfort letter(BCL) from buyer's Bank to the Seller and Seller Issue Contract.
- Buyer Signs and accepts this FCO.
- Seller, issues upfront lifting delivery schedule directly in the name of the buyer after the contract is signed within 72 hours or earlier.
- Buyer establishes payment Instrument: 100% NON TRANSFERABLE DLC. No upfront fee or advance payment on any charges.
- Shipment follows per delivery schedule.